My Blog List

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Accomplishing Game Plan

Finding the best possible strategy to complete my game plan will not be an easy task. There are numerous strategies to be considered in this accomplishment. Collaborating with teachers of all standards have been a positive avenue in gathering information of all sorts. In order for me to succeed and be more proficient in technology, I must attend the school seminars related to any new knowledge about software as it relates to education to better serve my students now and in the future. Collaborating and attending seminars frequently will be very beneficial in helping strengthen my weak areas of implementing my GAME plan.

According to the International Society for Technology in Education, in order for my game plan to succeed, I must continuously improve my professional practice by promoting and demonstrating the effective use of digital tools and resources (ISTE, 2008).

Reference:

International Society for Technology in Education. (2008). National education standards for teachers (NETS-T). Retrieved from http://www.iste.org/Libraries/PDFs/NETS_for_Teachers_2008_EN.sflb.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle:
    Like me, being a wife, mother, teacher and student it’s a miracle that at the end of the day we even know our own name. Having said all of that, there’s still professional development and it is a never ending non-negotiable for us. Technology is a skill and as such must be practiced. The beauty of it is there is so much available on-line that can help us collaborate with our peers and learn more and more each day. I’ve listed some sights that may help you work on your goal to improve your professional practice:
    * Edutopia.org – technology based educational website
    * http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2013/06/16/the-best-web-2-0-applications-for-education-in-2013-so-far/ - does a great job of rating applications for usefulness in the classroom. This site also has some great ideas for working with lower level students.
    * http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computers - free computer tutorials.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete